Shana Kay is the kind of speaker and panelist that every conference organizer likes to work with. And that’s why she’s spoken for our organization more than once at both WiredWomen and the WeLead Conference. In fact her professional approach and the value she adds is a useful how-to for any speaker to emulate:
- She is hugely knowledgeable about the ICT space and generous about sharing useful tips and insights about what she’s learnt along the way (A worthy recipient of her inclusion on the 2018 50 inspiring women in tech list)
- She’s a bubbly positive presence on a panel and can contribute to a wide range of expertise relating to tech, women in tech and the start-up space
- Professional and super-prepared, she’s also calm and thoughtful enough to offer any support that’s needed at the event
- As an added bonus she’s also proactive and thoughtful about helping to market and promote events via social media to her own substantial network
- She’s a warm and generous networker who makes sure she is at the event for as long as possible to engage with delegates rather than just arriving for her speaking slot
I would ask her again in a heart-beat.
Debby Edelstein is founder and CEO of QualityLife Company, WeLead Circles, WiredWomen, The Welead Women’s Leadership Conference, the InspiredTeachers Conference and the Soul of Business Conference. She has created conferences, events and conversations for the last 20 years and is lucky enough to work with the best professional and emerging speakers in the country.